Becoming a member of Pennard will give you the complete golfing experience. The golfing scene is geared for a full mix of social, competitive and team golf for everyone. In fact there is something happening every day at the club for you to join in with.
You can be assured of a great welcome and you will be part of this great club where you will enjoy a full range of exclusive member benefits.
If you wish to become a member of Pennard Golf Club, please download one of the following forms and return to the club at the address shown on the CONTACTS page.
The current membership benefits are:-
- A golf course open all year with quality winter golf.
- Grass tees all year with no trolley restrictions.
- Discount in the bar and restaurant.
- On Line booking with extensive priority booking for members.
- Reciprocal deals with local Golf Clubs.
- Discounted Green Fees at 150 James Braid designed Golf Courses worldwide.
- Extensive Competition and Social Calendar with Winter League, Knockout competitions, Team & Friendly matches with local clubs and entry into the main Golf Union Competitions.
- Regular e-mail correspondence and newsletters.
- Fully inclusive membership providing unlimited golf.
- Extensive practice facilities including a driving range, practice hole, putting green and indoor training room.
- Reduced guest green fees for your friends
- Members discount on Buggies
- Involvement in club social events.
- Official GUW handicaps that are recognised worldwide
- Discount Brittany Ferries
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we will never release your personal details to any third party (*that is not listed below) without your express consent. As a member of the club certain personal information will be held about you (for example: your name, email address, golf handicap, type of membership sought etc.). You can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and surname
- Current Address
- Phone numbers
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Membership Category
- Golfing history
- Handicap ability
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to administer your membership and to provide the products and services you have requested from us and provide you with a better service for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Sending subscription notices to you
- Recording financial transaction to your subscription account
- Contacting you with relevant club correspondence
- Maintaining a record of any competitions you play in
- Maintaining a record of your handicap and related CDH Number
- Providing you with a Member’s Card for gaining access to the club and discounted bar facilities.
- Confirm your handicap to other Golf Clubs if they request confirmation of your handicap for any competitions you have entered with them
Retention of Data
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with services and to conduct our legitimate business interests or where otherwise required by law.
Changes to the Policy
Pennard Golf Club will retain your personal information on our club membership database for the duration of your membership.
We take your privacy seriously and all such information is held on secure servers. Pennard Golf Club complies with all applicable Data Protection Regulations. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this policy and will notify you accordingly.
This policy is effective from 25/05/2018
*Third Party – Club View, BRS, Croft & Otis, Sean Pearson Pennard PGA Professional.
Under General Data Protection Regulations you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you think there is a problem in the way your data is being handled.